[R] CGIwithR

Duncan Temple Lang duncan at wald.ucdavis.edu
Sat Feb 3 03:52:37 CET 2007

Aimin Yan wrote:
> I try a example
> http://omega.psi.iastate.edu/bootstrapFile.html
>
> it doesn't give me output. I don't why.
>
> For another example
>
> http://omega.psi.iastate.edu/trivial.html
>
> it seems works except it doesn't display figure.

But it gives you an error that states why there is no
figure.

One has to install and configure CGIwithR for
use with the Apache server.
It is described in a paper that accompanies the
package.  Please read that and if you have specific
questions, then we can address those.

That is where the details are described, so there
is little point in cutting and pasting them here too!

  D.