[R] JSS Volume 18 (www.jstatsoft.org)

Thomas Petzoldt Thomas.Petzoldt at tu-dresden.de
Mon Feb 5 12:01:34 CET 2007

Jan de Leeuw wrote:
> Special Volume on Spectroscopy and Chemometrics in R
> Guest Edited by Katharine M. Mullen and Ivo H.M. van Stokkum
> 11 contributions, with software packages and examples
>
> Similar volumes on R in Psychometrics (guest edited by
> Jan de Leeuw) and R in Political Methodology (guest edited
> by Micah Altman and Simon Jackman) are close to being finished.
>
> Additional volumes are being worked on. Proposals for
> volumes are welcome.

[...]

Dear useRs and developeRs,

one of the additional volumes is

   "Ecology and Ecological Modelling in R"

Please note that the deadline will end next week (2007-02-15). We have
already a handful interesting papers in review and some more
announcements, and a few more high-quality contributions are, of course,
welcome.

More information, see:

http://wiki.r-project.org/rwiki/doku.php?id=misc:r_in_ecology_and_ecological_modelling

Thomas Petzoldt and Thomas Kneib, guest editors

--
Thomas Petzoldt
Technische Universitaet Dresden
Institut fuer Hydrobiologie        thomas.petzoldt at tu-dresden.de