[R] RES: RdbiPgSQL in R 2.4.1

Eduardo Dutra de Armas eduarmasrs at yahoo.com.br
Tue Feb 6 21:10:40 CET 2007

Hi Seth
I'm running R on WinXP. On the first time I've installed Rdbi and RdbiPgSQL
from zip files not downloaded from Bioconductor. No problems during
installation.
Now I tried to install from biocLite and a message was showed for RdbiPgSQL.

> biocLite(c("Rdbi", "RdbiPgSQL"))
Running getBioC version 0.1.8 with R version 2.4.1
Running biocinstall version 1.9.9 with R version 2.4.1
Your version of R requires version 1.9 of Bioconductor.
Dependency ''RdbiPgSQL'' is not available

I gave a look at Bioconductor site, where I saw an Error report during
checking of BioC 1.9/RdbiPgSQL for Windows Server 2003. The same was
reported for another BioC releases.
Conclusion: Isn't possible access postgreSQL databases from R?

Thanks