[R] heteroscedasticity problem

roger koenker rkoenker at uiuc.edu
Wed Feb 7 22:39:38 CET 2007

If you haven't already you might want to take a look at:

	http://www.econ.uiuc.edu/~roger/research/rq/QReco.pdf

which is written by and for ecologists.

url:    www.econ.uiuc.edu/~roger            Roger Koenker
email    rkoenker at uiuc.edu            Department of Economics
vox:     217-333-4558                University of Illinois
fax:       217-244-6678                Champaign, IL 61820