[R] DRMRGL

Joe Byers ecjbosu at aol.com
Thu Feb 8 17:41:22 CET 2007

I have tried to install the drmrgl package and receive the following error:

 > library(djmrgl)
Error in dyn.load(x, as.logical(local), as.logical(now)) :
         unable to load shared library
'D:/PROGRA~1/R/library/djmrgl/libs/djmrgl.
dll':
   LoadLibrary failure:  The specified procedure could not be found.
Error in library(djmrgl) : .First.lib failed for 'djmrgl'

When I try and load the library from an rterm windows I get a pop up
error that "the procedure entry point ismdi could not be located in the
dynamic link library R.dll"

Has anyone seen this problem before? and if so, can you help me?

Thank you
Joe