[R] loop issues (r.squared)

roger koenker roger at ysidro.econ.uiuc.edu
Thu Feb 8 23:56:59 CET 2007

both Matrix and SparseM have formats of this type.

url:    www.econ.uiuc.edu/~roger                Roger Koenker
email   rkoenker at uiuc.edu                       Department of Economics
vox:    217-333-4558                            University of Illinois
fax:    217-244-6678                            Champaign, IL 61820