[R] get.hist.quote problem yahoo

Daniele Amberti amberti at inwind.it
Fri Feb 9 14:21:36 CET 2007

I have functions using get.hist.quote() from library tseries.

It seems that something changed (yahoo) and function get broken.

try with a simple

get.hist.quote('IBM')

and let me kow if for someone it is still working.

I get this error:
Error in if (!quiet && dat[n] != start) cat(format(dat[n], "time series starts %Y-%m-%d\n")) :
        missing value where TRUE/FALSE needed

Looking at the code it seems that before the format of dates in yahoo's cv file was not iso.
Now it is iso standard year-month-day

Anyone get the same problem?