[R] two perspective plots in in plot

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at intermountainmail.org
Fri Feb 9 19:11:24 CET 2007

Probably the easiest way is to use the "wireframe" function in the
lattice package.  The second example in the help shows 2 surfaces (you
do need to combine the data into a single data frame).

If you really want to use the "persp" function, then you could create
the first plot, then call "par(new=TRUE)" and then do the 2nd plot, but
that would take a lot of thinking to get the axes and scales to line up
properly and make it look good.

Hope this helps,

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.