[R] JGR data editor question

Muenchen, Robert A (Bob) muenchen at utk.edu
Sat Feb 10 17:12:52 CET 2007

Hi All,

I'm learning JGR 1.4-15 with R 2.4.1 in Windows XP (all patches
applied). JGR looks great but I'm having trouble getting the data editor
to save my results. I don't see anything in R-help about it. Here are
the steps I followed:

1. I chose "Tools>Object Browser" & double-clicked on a data frame,
"mydata".
2. A spreadsheet editor popped up and allowed me to make changes.
3. I clicked "Update" at the bottom right of the data editor screen.
4. It asked, "Export to R?" and has "Export as: mydata" filled in.
5. I clicked "Yes" and then closed the window by clicking the usual [X]
in the top right corner.
6. Double-clicking the data file again opened it back up but the changes
were gone.

Am I missing a step?

Thanks,
Bob

Bob Muenchen (pronounced Min'-chen), Manager
Statistical Consulting Center
U of TN Office of Information Technology
200 Stokely Management Center, Knoxville, TN 37996-0520
Voice: (865) 974-5230
FAX: (865) 974-4810
Email: muenchen at utk.edu
Web: http://oit.utk.edu/scc,