[R] problem with Matrix package

Andrew Gelman gelman at stat.columbia.edu
Sun Feb 11 19:23:44 CET 2007

I decided to update my packages and then had a problem with loading the
Matrix package
http://cran.at.r-project.org/bin/windows/contrib/2.4/Matrix_0.9975-9.zip
This is what happened when I tried to load it in:

 > library("Matrix")
Error in importIntoEnv(impenv, impnames, ns, impvars) :
        object 'Logic' is not exported by 'namespace:methods'
Error: package/namespace load failed for 'Matrix'

I hadn't had this probldem before; any thoughts?

Andrew

--
Andrew Gelman
Professor, Department of Statistics
gelman at stat.columbia.edu
www.stat.columbia.edu/~gelman

Office hours spring 2006:
  to be announced

Statistics department office:
  Social Work Bldg (Amsterdam Ave at 122 St), Room 1016
  212-851-2142
Political Science department office:
  International Affairs Bldg (Amsterdam Ave at 118 St), Room 731
  212-854-7075

Mailing address:
  1255 Amsterdam Ave, Room 1016
  Columbia University