[R] Boxplot: quartiles/outliers

Petr Pikal petr.pikal at precheza.cz
Mon Feb 12 08:56:01 CET 2007

Hi

as documentation does not say anything about changing quantile
computation it seems to me that you have 2 options:

1.	change source code
2. 	change values computed by boxplot.stats and do plotting with
newly computed values by bxp

see respective help pages and look at structure for boxplot

e.g.

mybox <- boxplot(something)
mybox$stats <- changing.function(something)
bxp(mybox)

HTH
Petr