[R] Handling large calculations and memory

Bos, Roger roger.bos at us.rothschild.com
Mon Feb 12 22:13:34 CET 2007

We don't know how much memory your computer has and how exactly you plan
to generate these samples, so no one can really help you all that much.
Its best for you to just code up what you want to do and find out if you
get any memory errors or not.  If you run into trouble and you can show
us exactly what you are doing, I am sure that at that point many people
will be very helpful.

Thanks,

Roger