[R] xts.dvs function in fCalendar

Leeds, Mark (IED) Mark.Leeds at morganstanley.com
Wed Feb 14 17:59:12 CET 2007

There is a function in the fCalendar package called xts.dvs but I m
unable to see the code inside the function.
Is this common with functions in the fCalendar package or maybe there is
something else that I have to
do first or use the colon colon command in some manner  I want to see
the function coee because I want to see the detials
Of the algorithm used in the function. I am on linux and my information
is below. thank you very much and my apologies
if this is obvious to most.

 version
               _
platform       i686-pc-linux-gnu
arch           i686
os             linux-gnu
system         i686, linux-gnu
status
major          2
minor          4.0
year           2006
month          10
day            03
svn rev        39566
language       R
version.string R version 2.4.0 (2006-10-03)