[R] GoodNews!

Abn Amro Bank auditing_dept at abnamrobank.nl
Thu Feb 15 11:06:22 CET 2007

Good day!

 Upon special auditing panel set-up by the Boards of directors of my bank ABN-AMRO BANK LTD (Amsterdam, The Netherlands) to investigate all credit account operated by it costumers, that has been in operation for the last Seven (7) years. I discover a credit account with A/C N0:NL85ABNA6008341843 floating with a huge funds amounting to(7,467,000.00Euros).

On further trace I came across the file and found out that the true owner of this funds is Late Engineer Christian Eich, a German who Ran carmaker BMW's museum unfortunately lost his life, including his wife and two children in the plane crash ( Flight AF4590) which crashed on July 31st 2000 killing all 109 people on board.

For more information visit the web link below:

I have been monitoring this account ever since I discovered this information and found out that no body has ever came on behalf of the Late Engineer Christian Eich as is next of kin for this fund. I am contacting you as a reliable partner to execute this transaction with me. Upon your acceptance, I will provide you with his account file information's and documents of deposit of the account and a text of application you will submit to the bank. I will then instruct you on how to claim as the next of kin to the late Engineer Christian Eich, so that the funds could be transfer to your A/C for business purpose between you and I, without any question arising from the bank.

 For your information, the transfer payment to apply for as the next of kin should be Five Million Five Hundred Thousand And Fifty Five Euros (5,500,055.00 Euros). As soon as you confirm your interest and co-operation with me, I will give you guidelines on how you can transact with the bank for the release of the funds to you.

For more details contact me via email: ryan.vandam at yahoo.de

Regards,
Ryan F. VanDam,
Auditor (Abn-Amro Bank),