[R] Finally incorporated your rgl patch

laszlo kajan kajla at bioinfo.pl
Thu Feb 15 13:00:04 CET 2007

Dear Duncan,

I apologize for the delay. I upgraded my system to x64_64 (AMD64) in the
last few days.

I tested the package

http://www.stats.uwo.ca/faculty/murdoch/temp/rgl_0.70.553.tar.gz

with R CMD INSTALL rgl_0.70.553.tar.gz and rgl.snapshot works.

However, we might want to consider finding a way to make it locate the X
headers instead of just handling the case when it does not find them...

Best regards,

Laszlo Kajan