[R] How to re-arrange data in table?

Rene Braeckman RMan54 at cox.net
Thu Feb 15 21:34:54 CET 2007

Thanks for the reply. I applied your suggestions on my example and maybe I
am missing something but these are alternate ways to create the original
table but not the re-arranged table. The data are not stacked by Analyte. I
will take a look at the documentation for this library to check whether
other code can do it.
Rene