[R] RSNPper SNPinfo and making it handle a vector

Farrel Buchinsky fjbuch at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 04:07:58 CET 2007

I tried biomaRt

library(biomaRt)
ensnp = useMart("snp", dataset = "hsapiens_snp")
snp = getSNP(chromosome = 17, start = 73649033, end = 73679033, mart =
ensnp)
show(snp)

Gave me a nice table but it did not seem to permit starting from the point
of knowing the SNP and entering a list of rs######. I guess I could always
fudge around. But it does not provide the one-stop I was looking for.