[R] Need to find most likely betas

Marc Schwartz marc_schwartz at comcast.net
Mon Feb 19 19:58:42 CET 2007

Pierre,

Unfortunately, I don't have much in the way of "hands on" experience
with these, but conceptually, latent variable analysis/SEM methods seem
like they might be apropos. If so, John Fox' SEM package might be of
value here. More information here:

http://socserv.mcmaster.ca/jfox/Misc/sem/index.html

Since you mention time, if this is a repeated measures based approach,
then you might want to look at lmer(), for which there is a recently
created SIG list. More information is at:

Perhaps others will jump in with additional thoughts.

HTH,

Marc