[R] Any packages for conducting AHP( Analytic Hierarchy Process) data

Kum-Hoe Hwang phdhwang at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 08:34:25 CET 2007

I have so far had the only return to my query from Steve Dutky.

I am familir with matrix eigen value and vector manipulation.
If you have anything to share with me, it would be good chance for me
to follow up the AHP-related thing. Furthermore, I am good at
statistics fairely.

Thanks for your comments,

Kum-Hoe Hwang, Ph.D.

Kum-Hoe Hwang, Ph.D.Phone : 82-31-250-3516Email : phdhwang at gmail.com