[R] Installing Package rgl - Compilation Fails - FreeBSD

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Wed Feb 21 20:57:47 CET 2007

FWIW, Debian had working rgl packages since March 2004 -- version 0.64.

So I respectfully disagree with the general state of despair regarding
the source package.  I had my build issues at times, but Daniel and
Duncan worked hard and diligently to overcome these.

Hence, "apt-get install r-cran-rgl" may be all it takes to play with
rgl, at least on Debian and its derivatives such as Ubuntu et al

Dirk

                                                  -- Thomas A. Edison