[R] Google Custom Search Engine for R

Sérgio Nunes snunes at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 16:58:03 CET 2007

Hi,

I've just created this search engine for testing today.
I think that if you volunteer as a contributor (see link on the left
side) you can then see and add to the list of sites.

I've also noticed that I can add sites by importing a XML file.
Is there any list of sites that could be easily converted to XML?

Sérgio Nunes