[R] fitting of all possible models

hadley wickham h.wickham at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 14:22:42 CET 2007

Hi Lukas,

You may find my meifly package helpful.  It provides functions to
generate ensembles of models (eg. fitall) and then extract all the
coefficients, residuals etc (coef, summary, residual etc).  The main
point of the package is to visualise all these models, and I second
Frank's comment that merely selecting the best model will be perilous.

Unfortunately, the package is not on CRAN yet, but if you are
interested, contact me off list with your OS and I can email you the
package, and accompanying paper.

Regards,

Hadley