[R] Datamining-package rattle() Errors

Nordlund, Dan (DSHS/RDA) NordlDJ at dshs.wa.gov
Wed Feb 28 04:19:24 CET 2007

Tim Churches has given you some good advice.  Let me add that I probably should have pointed you to the URL below in my original post.  You will need to install a couple other pieces of software to use rattle.  Take a look at this guide, and in particular, the installation section.  At the Togaware home page (I think) there is also some information about a Rattle mailing list.  If you can't find it, you can email me and I will send you the URL.  Good luck with your data mining.

http://datamining.togaware.com/survivor/index.html

Hope this is of some additional help,

Dan

Daniel J. Nordlund