[R] Packages in R for least median squares regression and computing outliers (thompson tau technique etc.)

roger koenker rkoenker at uiuc.edu
Wed Feb 28 20:37:29 CET 2007

It's not often one gets needs to correct Gabor, but no, ....

least median of squares  is not the same as least absolute error
regression.

Take a look at the package robust if you want the lms.

url:    www.econ.uiuc.edu/~roger            Roger Koenker
email    rkoenker at uiuc.edu            Department of Economics
vox:     217-333-4558                University of Illinois
fax:       217-244-6678                Champaign, IL 61820