[R] Hershey fonts for musical notation?

Atte Tenkanen attenka at utu.fi
Wed Jan 3 10:42:22 CET 2007

Hello Christophe,

Thanks a lot! This is what I need. My purpose is to generate chords and I need interactive responses straight in R. I can output midi event lists as csv-files and convert them with a nice midicsv-program in linux- or OSX-console. Then it is easy to convert midi files to notes with Finale or other music notation program.

Atte