[R] setting new working directories

ONKELINX, Thierry Thierry.ONKELINX at inbo.be
Thu Jan 4 15:50:13 CET 2007

See ?getwd and ?setwd to set the working directory
See ?load and ?save to read the workspace.

Cheers,

Thierry

----

ir. Thierry Onkelinx

Instituut voor natuur- en bosonderzoek / Reseach Institute for Nature
and Forest

Cel biometrie, methodologie en kwaliteitszorg / Section biometrics,
methodology and quality assurance

Gaverstraat 4

9500 Geraardsbergen

Belgium

tel. + 32 54/436 185

Thierry.Onkelinx op inbo.be

www.inbo.be

Do not put your faith in what statistics say until you have carefully
considered what they do not say.  ~William W. Watt

A statistical analysis, properly conducted, is a delicate dissection of
uncertainties, a surgery of suppositions. ~M.J.Moroney