[R] export many plots to one file

ONKELINX, Thierry Thierry.ONKELINX at inbo.be
Thu Jan 4 18:16:55 CET 2007

I can think of two options:
1. Use R2HTML and save the html output as PDF
2. Use Sweave and compile the LaTeX file to PDF. Search the mailing list
archive on how to save the graphs as png or jpeg (as Sweave will
standard generate eps or pdf graphs).

Cheers,

Thierry

----

ir. Thierry Onkelinx

Instituut voor natuur- en bosonderzoek / Reseach Institute for Nature
and Forest

Cel biometrie, methodologie en kwaliteitszorg / Section biometrics,
methodology and quality assurance

Gaverstraat 4

9500 Geraardsbergen

Belgium

tel. + 32 54/436 185

Thierry.Onkelinx op inbo.be

www.inbo.be

Do not put your faith in what statistics say until you have carefully
considered what they do not say.  ~William W. Watt

A statistical analysis, properly conducted, is a delicate dissection of
uncertainties, a surgery of suppositions. ~M.J.Moroney