[R] odfWeave and figures in MS Word Format

Laurent Rhelp laurentRhelp at free.fr
Sun Jan 7 19:33:49 CET 2007

Dear R-List,

   I try to use the package odfWeave but I missed something. I use the
command odfWeave("examples.odt","out.odt") to generate the file that I
can open with OpenOffice : it works fine. Then, I used the "Save As"  to
export the document to HTML format : it works fine and creates the .png
files for every figure from  the out.odt document. But when I export the
document to MS Word format (OS : XP) there is no figure in the word
document .doc.

What did I do wrong ?

Thanks

Laurent

##
R  version
               _
platform       i386-pc-mingw32
arch           i386
os             mingw32
system         i386, mingw32
status
major          2
minor          3.1
year           2006
month          06
day            01
svn rev        38247
language       R
version.string Version 2.3.1 (2006-06-01)

##

OpenOffice Version

2.1

##