[R] Boxplot issue

antoniababe at yahoo.se antoniababe at yahoo.se
Mon Jan 8 18:25:10 CET 2007

Dear R-users,

I have a data frame containing 2 colums: column 1 is
the patient numbers (totally 36 patients), column 2 is
patient's response values (each patient has 100
response values). If I produce a boxplot for each
patient on the same graph in order to compare them
against each other then the boxplots are very small.

How can I instead of creating one graph containing 36
boxplots, create four different graphs where three of
them have 10 boxplots each representing data of 10
patients and the fourth graph has boxplots of
remaining patients ?

Thanks alot for any suggestion,
Greetings,
Antonia