[R] spatio temporal plot

Michela Cameletti michela.cameletti at unibg.it
Mon Jan 8 20:19:33 CET 2007

Dear R-users,
I have a matrix of data (air pollution) with n rows and T columns, where n
is the number of spatial locations and T is the number of time points
(days of the year).
I would like to use a 3d plot for plotting the n time series I have: so
x-axis and y-axis are for the spatial coordinates and the z-axis is for
the T air pollution data. But the final result should be like this: see
the attached figure. It's like doing n vertical plots of the n time series
and put them nearby using the spatial coordinates.
Can you help me please?
Thanks in advance,
best regards
Michela