[R] Simple spectral analysis

Georg Hoermann georg.hoermann at gmx.de
Tue Jan 9 08:05:32 CET 2007

Peter Dalgaard wrote:
> Earl F. Glynn wrote:
>>
> The defaults for detrending and tapering could be involved. Putting,
> e.g., detrend=F gives me a spectrum with substantially higher
> low-frequency components.
>
> But what was the problem in the first place?

understanding how this things work in R compared to other packages 8-)

Thanks a lot for the help. I will post the script when its ready
(an introduction for our biology students to time series, just 8 hours)

Georg

--
Georg Hoermann, Dep. of Hydrology, Ecology, Kiel University, Germany
+49/431/23761412, mo: +49/171/4995884, icq:348340729, skype: ghoermann