[R] "go" or "goto" command

Thomas L Jones DrJones at alum.MIT.edu
Wed Jan 10 06:13:10 CET 2007

Some computer languages, including C, have a "go" or "go to" command 
which can be used to shift control to a different part of a function.

Question: Does the R language have a corresponding command? (Yes, I am 
aware that it can be abused; but, in the hands of a good programmer, 
it is simple to use.)

Tom Jones

More information about the R-help mailing list