[R] changes in the structure of mer objects?

joris.dewolf at cropdesign.com joris.dewolf at cropdesign.com
Mon Jan 15 14:37:24 CET 2007

Thanks Martin,

R --vanilla did the trick.
By the way, is there a way to check which version of a lme4 or Matrix I am
using in a certain instance of R?

We are running multiple versions of R on the same server until we are sure
all our operational code is behaving well under a new version of R or of a
package.
Now I start doubting if we ever have been testing what we were intendng to
test...

Joris