[R] problems with for loop

Michael T. Mader m.mader at gsf.de
Tue Jan 16 15:17:05 CET 2007

If you really want the summary() etc to print to STDOUT use cat() or
print(). However other ways to post-process results may be preferrable,
I think about Sweave, xtable, etc.

Regards

Michael

--
Michael T. Mader
Institute of Stem Cell Research

The limits of my language are the limits of my world.
	Ludwig Wittgenstein Tractatus Logico-Philosophicus 5.6, 1918