[R] How to format R code in LaTex documents

Michael Dewey info at aghmed.fsnet.co.uk
Tue Jan 16 18:13:24 CET 2007

At 14:12 15/01/2007, Frank E Harrell Jr wrote:
>Benjamin Dickgiesser wrote:
>>Hi,
>>I am planning on putting some R script in an appendix of a LaTex
>>document. Can anyone recommend me a way of how to format it? Is there
>>a way to keep all line breaks without having to insert \\ in every
>>single line?
>>Thank you!
>>Benjamin
>
>Here's one way and I would appreciate anyone's
>improvements.  I've also included solutions from
>two others.  Please let me know what you decide to use.  -Frank

Some interesting ideas below so just to add that
I find I often have to use the linewidth
parameter to avoid lines wrapping. This is
valuable if you are also going to include bits of
R output as well (you can control the width of
your own code fragments of course).

Michael Dewey
http://www.aghmed.fsnet.co.uk