[R] Repeated measures

Tom Backer Johnsen backer at psych.uib.no
Wed Jan 17 10:53:48 CET 2007

I am having a hard time understanding how to perform a "repeated
measures" type of ANOVA with R.  When reading the document found here:

http://cran.r-project.org/doc/contrib/Lemon-kickstart/kr_repms.html

I find that there is a reference to a function make.rm () that is
supposed to rearrange a "one row per person" type of frame to a "one
row per observation" type of frame.  But that function does not seem
to be there.  Nor does the help.search suggest anything.  Is that
function buried in some package?

Is there  some simple documentation that might be useful somewhere?
Starting with a really simple problem (one group, two observations)?

Tom