[R] Adding lines to xYplot

Petr Pikal petr.pikal at precheza.cz
Tue Jan 30 07:35:50 CET 2007

Hi

here is another approach based on Gabor Grothendieck's idea to add
lines to existing lattice plot.

# based on Gabor Grothendieck's code suggestion
# adds straight lines to panels in lattice plots

addLine<- function(...) {
tcL <- trellis.currentLayout()
for(i in 1:nrow(tcL))
  for(j in 1:ncol(tcL))
    if (tcL[i,j] > 0) {
        trellis.focus("panel", j, i, highlight = FALSE)
        panel.abline(...)
        trellis.unfocus()
        }
}