[R] How to set constraints on output layer of Neural Networks

adschai at optonline.net adschai at optonline.net
Mon Jul 2 07:19:46 CEST 2007

Hi,

Please bear with me as I never use NN in R before. I have a network whose my output has, says K node. I would like to put a set of constraints on this layer. Indeed, I have two type of constraints. The first type is that their outputs should sum up to one. The second type is monotonic increasing from the first output node to the K-th node. How can I achieve this? Thank you so much in advance.

- adschai