[R] help again

Stefan Grosse singularitaet at gmx.net
Mon Jul 2 19:15:01 CEST 2007

> hi
> i try to use arima and holtwinter to predict drought from 1895-2006
> but i cannot read whole period of time and i try to do the exponent
> fitting,
> but it comes out as the coordinate x-y error
> i send the source code and data to take a look
> if anyone can help me, i am really new in R

"PLEASE do read the posting guide

and provide commented, minimal, self-contained, reproducible code."

This makes it much easier to help! (how do your numbers look like e.g.) You don't need to send the whole dataset but a few lines would be nice plus what commands you've done to receive those errors...

Stefan

-=-=-
... Lotteries are a tax on ignorance. (A. Smith - attributed)