[R] Message Acknowledgement

OrderInfo at HomeVisions.com OrderInfo at HomeVisions.com
Mon Jul 9 12:17:43 CEST 2007

This is just a quick confirmation to let you know that we received your
message below at OrderInfo at HomeVisions.com

Your input is important to us and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
If you have any other questions please feel free to send us email or call
our customer service department at 1-800-651-1415. Email customer service is
availible 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Central Time, Monday through Friday.

Sincerely,

Customer Service
HomeVisions
www.HomeVisions.com

Your Message:
--------------
CI:00864890

Your message was not delivered due to the following reason(s):

Your message was not delivered because the destination computer was
unreachable within the allowed queue period. The amount of time
a message is queued before it is returned depends on local configura-
tion parameters.

Most likely there is a network problem that prevented delivery, but
it is also possible that the computer is turned off, or does not
have a mail system running right now.

Your message was not delivered within 1 days:
Mail server 178.23.220.84 is not responding.

The following recipients did not receive this message:
<customerservice at homevisions.com>

Please reply to postmaster at stat.math.ethz.ch

File attachment: homevisions.com
A file attached to this email was removed
because it was infected with a virus.

Virus Name:  W32.Mydoom.M at mm
Virus ID:    34256