[R] Please Help

Adaikalavan Ramasamy ramasamy at cancer.org.uk
Thu Jul 12 14:25:39 CEST 2007

This is the R-help mailing list. See help(BATCH).

You will need to write the required R commands in a separate script, say
script.R and then execute it as

  R --no-save < script.R > logfile

You may need to augment the code above to include directory paths etc.
There are other useful documentations at http://www.r-project.org/

Regards, Adai