[R] Difference in linear regression results for Stata and R

kdestler kdestler at u.washington.edu
Thu Jul 12 18:17:24 CEST 2007

Hi
I recently imported data from r into Stata.  I then ran the linear
regression model I've been working on, only to discover that the results are
somewhat (though not dramatically different).  the standard errors vary more
between the two programs than do the coefficients themselves.  Any
suggestions on what I've done that causes this mismatch?

Thanks,
Kate