[R] Installation of a Package

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Sat Jul 14 05:35:32 CEST 2007

Do you really have repeated.gz?  Lindsey usually packs his packages with
the .tgz extension, e.g. at

http://popgen.unimaas.nl/~jlindsey/rcode.html

You need to get repeated.tgz and rmutil.tgz and use

tar zxf rmutil.tgz
tar zxf repeated.tgz
R CMD INSTALL rmutil repeated

Optional (but highly desirable): fix the many warnings you will see, and
also those from

R CMD check rmutil repeated

Brian D. Ripley,                  ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk