[R] Combine R2HTML and Rcmd BATCH?

Bos, Roger roger.bos at us.rothschild.com
Tue Jul 17 13:55:54 CEST 2007

Dieter,

I use htmlize in library prettyR to produce a HTML report at the end of
a long batch file and this process works fine.  I posted my call to
htmlize below, but it would take too much modification for me to produce
a working example.  My guess is that it is something else that is
messing up the process.  I bet if you created a very simple example it
would work.  And if it didn't work, you could post it here and then
people could try to find out why it doesn't work.  If it does work, you
can add to it gradually until you find the problem.  This is how I got
htmlize to work.

Roger

library(prettyR)
today <- as.Date(Sys.time(), format="%m/%d/%Y")
htmlize(Rfile="//rinnycs0051/research/R_HOME/morningNotesMaster.r",
HTMLbase="morningNotes", HTMLdir="//rinnycs0051/ramdata/morningNotes",
title="RAM Morning Notes " %+% today, echo=FALSE, do.nav=FALSE)