[R] (R) Using arguments for the empirical cumulative distribution function

squall44 tobias.minder at bluewin.ch
Thu Jul 19 16:13:48 CEST 2007

Hi,

I have just started using R. Now I have the following problem:

I want to create an Empirical Cumulative Distribution Function and I only
came so far:

F10 <- ecdf(x)
plot(F10, verticals= TRUE, do.p = TRUE, lwd=3)
x=c(1.6,1.8,2.4,2.7,2.9,3.3,3.4,3.4,4,5.2)

Now I'd like to use arguments such as xlabs and main but I don't know how to
integrate them.

I hope someone can help me, I am really stuck!