[R] R and mysql

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 04:54:34 CEST 2007

To run with R 2.5.1 you need the Windows binary of RMySQL 0.6-0 but
I don't think that that is available on either CRAN or BioConductor currently.
however, one does exist and I suggest you contact the
maintainer, David James or the r-sig-db list.  If those don't get it for you
send me an email off list and I will send you mine.

I have only used the Windows version on XP so I can't say whether there
would be any problems on W2k.