[R] Overlaying a single contour from a new data array in levelplot

Jenny Barnes jmb at mssl.ucl.ac.uk
Tue Jul 24 13:10:27 CEST 2007

Dear R-Help community,

I am trying to overlay a single contour line over a correlation plot using
levelplot in the lattice package. These are the two arrays:

1) a correlation plot over Africa - so each grid square is a different colour
dependent on correlation - this is in an array: result_cor with dim[465,465]

2) a single contour line from a ***different data source*** - this is from data
related to the p-values for the above correlation plot - I want to overlay only
the 95% confidence contour. The p-values are stored in an array: result.p.values
with same dimensions as above.

I have read about using panel.levelplot and panel.contourplot in the R-help
mailing list but I don't know the right way to call two different data arrays,
can anybody help me please? I appreciate your time and help with this question.

Many thanks,

Jenny

Jennifer Barnes
PhD student: long range drought prediction
Climate Extremes Group
Department of Space and Climate Physics
University College London
Holmbury St Mary