[R] lme or gls prediction intervals

Martin Henry H. Stevens HStevens at MUOhio.edu
Tue Jul 24 19:22:26 CEST 2007

Hi folks,
I am trying to generate 95% confidence intervals for a gls model
using predict.nlme
with
R version 2.5.1 (2007-06-27)
. nlme: Linear  and Nonlinear Mixed Effects Models. R package version
   3.1-83.

I have looked in help, and I can do it for lm and glm models, and I
can generate simple predictions for lme models with various levels --
I am familiar with the basics.

Is there a way to get prediction intervals for gls models? My "best"
model uses varPower(), so I am reluctant to fall back on lm predictions.

Thank you,

Hank

Dr. Hank Stevens, Associate Professor
338 Pearson Hall