[R] Odp: multiple graphs

Petr PIKAL petr.pikal at precheza.cz
Thu Jul 26 15:40:52 CEST 2007

Hi

this particular graph is a combination of several approaches
see

layout # how to split plot window (or ?split)
par(new=TRUE) # how to plot several times to the same window without
erasing previous plot

and of course sophisticated use of all other stuff which is available in
R.

See also

par(fig=...)

plot(1:10)