[R] the large dataset problem

Bernzweig, Bruce (Consultant) bbernzwe at bear.com
Mon Jul 30 17:46:10 CEST 2007

Hi Eric,

I'm facing a similar problem.

Looking over the list of packages I came across:

 	R.huge: Methods for accessing huge amounts of data
 	http://cran.r-project.org/src/contrib/Descriptions/R.huge.html

I haven't installed it yet so I don't know how well it works.  I
probably won't have time until next week at the earliest to look at it.

Would be interested in hearing your feedback if you do try it.

- Bruce